Red Shoes Living Inc. follows all legal requirements to protect your privacy.
Personal Information We Collect
When you use our Site as a visitor, you are not required to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information is defined as non-public information such as your name, email address or phone number.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect information about your device. This may include your web browser type and version, IP address, time zone and cookies that are installed on your device. As you browse through the site, we may collect information about the websites and search terms that referred you to the Site, individual web pages you view and how you interact with the Site. We call this automatically collected information “Device Information.”
We use the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and may collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we may collect information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers or PayPal), email address, and phone number. We call this “Order Information.”
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
We may use your information to:
- Operate, improve and optimize our Site, products and services (generating analytics about how our customers interact with the Site or to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns)
- Personalize your experience with our Site
- Provide and deliver products and services you request and register you as a customer
- Communicate with you
- When in line with the preferences you shared with us, provide information and advertising about our products and services
- Screen for potential risk or fraud
- Send you retargeted advertising customized to your interests and behaviors
How We Share the Personal Information We Collect
We never sell, rent or provide your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We may provide your personal information to affiliates that provide services to us such as payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.). The following third parties may have access to your personal information:
- Google Apps (Mountain View, CA USA)
- Google Analytics (Mountain View, CA USA)
- Opt out of Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Dropbox (San Francisco, CA USA)
- MailChimp (Atlanta, GA USA)
- PayPal (San Jose, CA USA)
- Google Analytics (Mountain View, CA USA)
When legally required to do so, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to responds to a search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you can exercise your “right to be forgotten” or ask that your personal information be corrected or updated. Please send your request to email@example.com.
If you are a European resident, we are processing your information to fulfill a contract we might have with you or to pursue legitimate business with you. Please note, that by using this Site, you authorize us to transfer and store your information in the United States.
We may use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe you would value. You can opt out of targeted advertising:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal http://optout.aboutads.info/
Third Party Sites and Links
This policy does not cover the privacy policies of third parties that our website links to. These parties have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their Sites, features or policies.
When you place an order through the Site, your information will be retained in our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
268 Main Street, Park City, UT 84060